Healthy Food in the Loop
It’s not a coincidence that American culture in the late-2010s is inundated with diets and fitness. It’s not a passing trend. People want to eat and live healthier, and we at Lloyd’s are here to make your life easier – though no less delicious.
Over the past few years our blog has covered the healthy eating topic several times. We have offered both cooking and eating tips, beyond what Lloyd’s wants to promote. We care about you, and we know that we can still be a part of your plan. In today’s post, we are bringing it all together!
- Example LifeStart RD Approved Menu Items – (may change monthly)
Lloyd’s Express (carry-out): Grilled Chicken and Quinoa Wrap or Vietnamese Chicken Wrap
Lloyd’s Restaurant: Kale and Apple Salad, Vietnamese Crunch Salad, or Tuna Poke
Also – Kale, a Superfood?
- Healthy Greens at Lloyd’s: Red Cabbage, Arugula, Romaine and Spinach – each featured in Lloyd’s menu items. Read More
- Greening Up Your Meals – at Lloyd’s and at home: benefits of lower-carb diets. Lower-carb, better health; Health Benefits from leafy greens; Keeping it low-cal and yes, it’s still delicious! Read more
- Light-fare favorites, at Lloyd’s or at home: Lists of Vegetables, Whole grains, Fresh fish, and Flavor (spices) that can be incorporated into your diet Read More
- Lloyd’s popular low-calorie options: Appetizers, Salads and Main Courses Read More
Lloyd’s menu aims to please, both in taste and healthy content.
- View the full Lloyd’s Lunch Menu
- View the full Lloyd’s Dinner Menu
- View the full Lloyd’s Express (carry-out) Menu
- View the Lloyd’s Gluten-free Menu
Located right in the Chicago Loop, near mass transit and entertainment, we are already convenient. We consider it our job to combine delicious food, excellent service, convenient location and healthy options to offer Chicagoans a great restaurant option!