Chicago Area Restaurant Page and Reviews – Lloyd’s
Northern Illinois and the Chicago area is rife with fine dining establishments. Those looking for a bite to eat can literally find a quality restaurant on any corner. With so many wonderful choices it can be difficult to decide where to go for a good meal. Many factors are involved in making this decision, including cuisine type, price, service and location. A great way to help decide are to review some of the many reviews that can be found online or in print.
See some comments from our customers:
- Had our managers meeting here and food and specials for the were good and we totally enjoyed them. Servers were knowledgeable of the menu and friendly. DeMika M.
- The food was good! The staff are very polite and friendly. Jude E.
- Amazing food!!! Best calamari ever! Salmon Caesar was off the charts. Becki R.
- Always a class place. Their wide selection of food is always cooked to perfection. A perfect spot for business meetings. Patrick G.
- I stopped in for some drinks and a quick appetizer. Their chicken tenders are wildly delicious and crispy but minimally breaded somehow. Tossed in buffalo sauce, they are fantastic. Great place to stop in and eat or drink before heading home on the metro. Kaicho
Lloyd’s Chicago takes pride in serving its customers the finest food and drinks in the entire Chicago area. The menus for lunch and dinner are extensive, as is Lloyd’s beer and wine list. Chef’s Specials are available daily, such as delicious Maryland Style Crab cakes, Vietnamese Crunch Salad, Steak Tacos or Beef Gnocchi. A full selection of bar food and desserts is also available. Enjoy some Reuben Rangoons or short rib sliders followed by a slice of key lime pie or a hot fudge sundae. No matter what type of comfort food you crave, it can be found at Lloyd’s.
Lloyd’s Chicago has been serving the very finest American favorites and quality wine and beer for many years. Their award-winning menu is always available for lunch and dinner. Keep in mind rooms are available for all types of private parties, wedding receptions or business events. Call Lloyd’s Chicago today at 312-407-6900 to reserve your spot at their table, arrange a private party or ask about special rates. Also remember to visit their website for more information or to view their complete menu.